MyBalanceNow is an authoritative online platform that allows registered target clients to make a large number of transactions online and even access all their financial data securely.
Get Your Target Gift Card Transaction History Online
There are times when you may want to acknowledge the history of transactions that you did with the Target gift card balance. This involves times when you must make sure that these are all the transactions you have approved by your end.
Here are the assistive steps to view the Target gift card transaction history at MyBalanceNow.com:-
- Open the browser section and enter the MyBalanceNow Login portal address (MyBalanceNow.com).
- When the portal loads with a section asking for identification credentials, enter the card number, expiration date, and click on the login tab.
- Mention the account verification details like username and password in the relevant section.
- When you are logged into the MyBalanceNow Login portal, click to symbolize that you want to view the card’s transaction history.
- You will be taken to a screen with the My Balance Now account transaction details.
Steps To Assign Zip Code To Your Target Gift Card
Before using your active Target gift card for online shopping, you must assign the card a relevant zip code. Below are the steps to assign a zip code to the Target gift card at the My Balance Now portal:-
- First, go to the Target gift card portal and type the address (MyBalanceNow.com) from your browser.
- When you arrive at the Target MyBalanceNow portal, log in by entering the relevant required credentials like the card number, expiration date, and click on login.
- After logging in, you will find a link/menu section that you need to click to enter a tab where it mentions the zip code / change the details.
- The page will get redirected to a new one with a number of sections. Here enter the zip code in the appropriate section and click on Save to complete the procedure.